Home >Loan Against Property >Documentation


Your most prized possession can turn your dreams into reality. We make ends meet!

Apply Now

Quick Apply

I authorize Ruloans representatives to call/SMS towards this application and other products/services. This consent overrides my registration for DNC/NDNC. T&C apply

Documents Required for a Loan Against Property

Whether you are a salaried person or self-employed, we have a customised solution for you. Ruloans streamlined loan-process requiring minimal documentation guarantees a hassle-free memorable experience.

You will be required to furnish the following documents to initiate the loan process and avail a LAP at the earliest.

List of Documents Required for LAP

Photo Identity Proof

  • Voter ID
  • Passport
  • Aadhaar Card
  • Driving License

Age Proof

  • Voter ID
  • Passport
  • Driving License
  • Aadhaar Card
  • Birth Certificate
  • Secondary School Leaving Certificate
  • Pension Payment Order or Receipt
  • LIC Policy

Address Proof

  • Rent Agreement
  • Ration card
  • Passport
  • Driving License
  • Electricity Bill
  • Property Tax Receipt
  • Water Bill
  • Telephone Bill
  • Credit Card Bill

Income Proof

  • 3 Months Salary Statement
  • 6 Months Bank Statements

Income Tax

  • Form 16

Employment Proof

  • Employers Letter
  • Identification Card

Mortgage Property Documents

  • Sale Deed
  • Allotment Possession Letter
  • Society NOC
  • Occupancy Certificate
  • Form 7/12
  • Form 8A
  • Sale Deed
  • Stamped Agreement of Sale
  • Allotment Letter
  • No Objection Certificate or NOC
    • Housing Society
    • Builder
  • Possession Certificate
  • Land Tax Receipt

Existing Loan Documents if any

Additional Documents

Loan Against Property for Self-Employed, Non-Salaried and SMEs

Self-Employed, Non-Salaried and SMEs seeking funds as Loan Against Property will have to furnish additional documents listed below to commence the loans process.

  • Proof of Business
    • PAN
    • GST Registration Certificate
    • Trade License Partnership Deed
    • Article of Association
    • Memorandum of Association
    • Import Export Code
    • Registration Certificate
    • Professional Practice License for Doctors, Consultants, etc
    • Registration Certificate of Establishment for Shops, Factories, and Other Establishments
    • Business Address Proof
  • Income Proof - Financial Statement Audited by CA
    • Profit and Loss Account Statement
    • Balance Sheet
    • 6 Months Bank Statements
  • Income Tax
    • 3 years Income Tax Returns or Assessment Orders
    • Advance Income Tax Paid
Related Blogs

Latest LAP News From Blog


What Our Clients Say