To finance qualified medical practitioners of any discipline mentioned under eligibility criteria :
- Setting up clinic, expansion / renovation / modernisation of existing clinic, X-Ray lab, pathological lab, etc
- For buying medical equipments (for dentists, the loan also covers dental implants besides equipments; for orthopaedists, the loan also covers various replacements / implants for hip / knee / shoulder / spine etc)
- For purchase of computers and other essential equipments for clinic, etc
Why Doctor Loan from RuLoans?
- Exclusive and Leading retail financial services website in India
- Get Loan against on your Residential, Commercial, Industrial and open land properties
- Compare and analyze the best loan suitable for your needs
- Multipurpose loan eligibility in an easy to understand manner
- No Security or Collateral Free Loans
- Flexible loan tenure from upto 5 years
- Repayable in Easy installments
- Choose loan offers from Industry Leaders at one place
- Quick and Easy Process
- Online application with less paper work
- Expert advise on Loan documentation
- Expert guidance on property Legal and technical verification by the lending institution
- Age Limits – 24-60 years
|Professional Loans For Doctors|
|Degree||Loan upto||Interest||Tenure||Processing Fees||Foreclosure charges|
|B.A.M.S/B.H.M.S||10 lacs||3 years||14.15%||1.25%||3-4%|
|M.B.B.S/M.D||15-25 lacs||5 years||11.99%||1.25%||No foreclosure charges after 12 months|
|M.B.B.S/M.D||>40 lacs||5 years||10.90%||0.99%||No foreclosure charges after 12 months|
|M.B.B.S/M.D||>75 lacs||5 years||10.90%||0.99%||No foreclosure charges after 12 months|
- 48 Hrs Processing
- Disbursal in 3-4 Days
- Practice must be 7 years and above
Eligibility Criteria of Doctor Loan
- Individuals/ partnership firms.
- Promoters should be registered practitioners and possessing minimum qualification MBBS and BDS.
- Borrower should be registered with respective Council.
- The applicant should be over 25 years of age at the time of commencement of loan and not over 65 years at the time of loan maturity.
- Applicant should not be a defaulter of any Bank / Financial Institution.
- KYC norms to be applied while identifying borrowers.
Pan Card of Entity
VAT/Service Tax Registrations
MOA, AOA (for Private and Public Limited Companies), Partnership deed for Partnership entity
Bank Statement of Last 6 or 12 months
Address Proof(Anyone of the below)
Telephone bill (any Landline bill)
Graduate or Post Graduate qualification certificate
IMA (Indian Medical Association) membership number
Financial Information about the Hospital
Last 2 Year's Income Tax Returns
Last 2 Year's Certified Financial Statements Duly Certified by CA
Proof Of Office (any one of the following, Lease Deed, Utility Bill, Title Deed, etc.)
Any Other Income Proof That is Not Reflected in the Above Documents
Banking History (Anyone of the below)
Last 6 months Bank Statement of Current Account.
All other Vehicle/consumer/Doctor Loan repayment track for verification of Track