Many times businessmen find themselves in need of credit to expand or fund their business for multiple reasons. They need the funds to buy some equipment, working capital gap, payment to creditors, pay off business dues, pay employee's salary, to expand etc. Businessmen can't put the funds in line from their personal savings. Thus they opt for business loans. The business loan works as the perfect financial aid for such situations. Taking a business loan is always a safe and easy way to tackle your business related financial needs.
You can also apply for a business loan if you want to start a new business. That is why Banks and NBFCs offer customized business loan plans as per the requirement of applicants. These plans are applicant centric and made keeping financial alternatives in mind.
Also each business is different in various aspects thus it requires different documents and is applied to different criteria. That's why banks and NBFCs offer customized business loan plans as per the requirement of applicant/s. These plans are applicant/s centric and made with keeping financial alternatives in lure.
Banks and NBFCs also offer special loans for women entrepreneurs. They are customized business loan plans for women to cater their needs and give them a chance to build a competitive business in the market
Nashik is a fastest growing city in India. With its urbanization rate increasing per year, its forming itself as an SME business capital of Maharashtra. There are various types of businesses going on in Nashik from IT hubs to restaurants. Every proud businessman in Nashik requires a business loan to fulfill his or her business goals. Businessmen or entrepreneurs in Nashik can take business loan to meet with their various business related needs. We have listed a few of them below:
Even in an ongoing business, businessmen require ample amount of funds to sustain and fund for their daily operations. These loans help them to be sustainable soon and it can be paid off once the business starts to grow. This type of loan comes handy in a situation when the business earnings are not adequate.
Every entrepreneur wants his or her business to flourish beyond the boundaries of its local position. This though comes to their mind when business starts to grow in its initial location and there is a positive flow of profit. Businessmen understand the need and urge to expand their own product i.e. their very own business. But expanding the business beyond local capacities is not easy, financially speaking. It surely needs a strong monetary backing to meet with the needs of expanding the business. Whether its location, equipments, new recruitments or paying for new communication channel, businessmen need a bucket full of finance. Thus they opt for business expansion loan. By taking this loan, businessmen make sure that their respective business touches new heights of success.
Almost all types of businesses need specific machinery or equipments for smooth functioning. Many times these equipments are higher in price. Thus businessmen opt for this type of loan to buy such equipments and pay it off with profits which will come from the use of these equipments or by putting them out on lease later.
Having a well built exquisite infrastructure is one of the key points of a business. Your clients many times judge you from the infrastructure you work within. Also it is easier to many businesses to have a well sorted customized infrastructure for smooth day to day affairs. Obviously having any kind of infrastructure, small or large, does not come in cheap. Thus businessmen opt for this type of loan.
There are many types of businesses in Nashik which require various types of loans. To match with all of their needs, banks and NBFCs have come up with various types of business loans. Some of these are mentioned below:
● You can avail this loan to tackle with your immediate financial requirement like daily capital needs.
● Business loans can also help in tax benefits for the company
● You don't have to put anything as collateral or need a guarantee for a business loan up to Rs. 75,00,000.
● Banks offer customized repayment schemes for business loans. You can repay the business loan Daily, Weekly or fortnightly.
●'You don't need to show Income Tax Return for loan up to 10,00,000.
● Business loan offers you lower interest rate compared to personal loans.
● You can avail a business loan ranging anywhere between Rs.50,000 to Rs. 75,00,000.
● With minimal paperwork and flexible repayment options, more and more business owners are leaning on business loans to fund their business needs.
Banks offer business loan to borrowers who fulfill their designed eligibility. The eligibility criteria changes from bank to bank and the profile of the borrower. But there are some commonalities which you have to follow or acquire to get a business loan from any bank. Banks give business loan by dividing their customer's profession and their income history. The common and generic factors are listed below:
1. Self Employed Professionals (SEP): Doctors, CA, CS, architects, engineer etc.
2. Self Employed Non Professionals (SENP): Trader, commission agent, contractor etc.
1. Neatly signed and filled loan against property application form.
2. Passport-size photographs.
3. Identity and signature proof - Passport, Pan card, Driving License, Voter ID card, Aadhar card, employee identity card in case of government employees.
4. Address Proof - Bank statement, Rent Agreement, Voter ID card, Ration card, Passport, Driving License, telephone/electricity/water/credit card bill or Property tax.
5. Age Proof - Voter ID card, Secondary school leaving certificate (class 10), birth certificate, Passport, Aadhar Card, pension payment order or receipt of LIC policy.
6. PAN Card for Company/Firm/Individual.
7. Copy of details of all existing loans.
8. Bank statements of last 6 months from application date.
9. Business proof (registration of business).
10. Copy of ITR/Assessment Orders of 3 years.
11. Copy of challans proving that Advance Income Tax has been paid.
12. Balance sheet and Profit & Loss details of business from last 2 years. These details should be certified by CA.
13. Proof of continuation which will include ITR, trade license, establishment and sales tax certificate.
Ruloans is India's leading financial distributors. A comprised team with mammoth experience in finance and internally developed highly proficient Loan Calculator algorithm, we are pledged to offer solutions to all your financial needs. Borrowers from Nashik can apply for a business loan with our latest online application process. You can choose from a list of banks and NBFCs on our website for your loan. We help you borrow right.
We have developed an efficient, smooth and easy process for our customers so they can apply for a business loan easily. Our easy to use online procedure allows customers to upload documents quickly. Our highly proficient Loan Calculator also guides the customers so they can experience a hassle free process.
We value our consumers and are always on our toes to give them benefits of our expertise. Applying for a business loan with us, gives you a chance to avail the best offers and deals from our partner banks and NBFCs.
You can compare interest rates, offers and services on our online portal. This will guide you to make the right choice and choose the right lender for your loan as per your budget.
Our financial experts are always ready to give you the perfect advice. These highly trained professionals in finance know the back and forth of the industry. Our dedicated team of experts will help you at any given time, without charging a dime.
We at Ruloans understand the value of your documents and keeping them safe and private. Your loan applications are processed electronically with complete privacy and transparency.
Applying for a business loan on Ruloans involves few easy steps:
Step 1: Go to the 'Business Loan in Nashik' page on our website and click on 'Apply Now' box.
Step 2: Fill out the initial personal and financial information. Once completed, our loan calculator checks your eligibility with its highly efficient algorithm.
Step 3: Our loan calculator presents you a list of banks and NBFCs most suitable for you as per your eligibility criteria. The list will include the name of the financial institutions, interest rates, required document list etc.
Step 4: From the given list, you can choose the financial institute of your choice. You can start filling up the form and upload the required documents. Here, if needed, you can call or mail our experts for advice. The contact details are given on our website.
Step 5: Your application will be sent electronically to the bank you selected. You will be informed about the status of your application via SMS, email or you can track it via website too.
You pay the loan via EMI i.e. equated monthly installments.
It is not mandatory to apply for a bank account before taking a loan from it. But if you have an account with the bank, you become eligible for a relationship discount. Some banks also provide you additional services along with relationship discount.
Yes, you can track your application via SMS and email. We also provide the facility to track your application on our website via login menu.
For your loan-related queries, you can call our representative on 1800 2667576 or mail us at email@example.com